Copywriters are master storytellers. As creative architects, they have ability to distill a complex messages into language that is simple, engaging and memorable.
You will write as our brand voice, balancing personality with clear, easy-to-understand language. You will be looked at as an expert on messaging across multiple platforms, both on and offline.
We are looking for a creative Copywriter with a minimum of 3 years experience, who will work closely with our marketing and creative teams to provide in-app push messages, online banners, and alt copy for images. If you have a flair for words, copywriting samples and a professional or academic background in Marketing, we’d like to meet you!
- Coordinate with designers to complete text with images, graphics and charts as needed
- Write email copy - subject lines, preheaders, headlines, subheads and body copy for emails including campaigns and drips/triggered emails.
- Support accessibility by writing alt-copy for digital channels
- Create effective, engaging copy that drives desired call to action
- Write copy, edit, check grammar and review emails, app messages and alt-copy before sending.
- Supporting A/B testing of email copy and subject lines to improve conversion, engagement, by working closely with the email team to develop options against the stated strategy.
- 3+ years professional experience writing for digital brands
- A background in creative writing and media
- Ability to play with words and to think out-of-the-box
- Able to work independently with little direction
- Ability to quickly produce high-quality email copy that can achieve email KPIs
- Exceptional copywriting skills including writing, editing, proofreading, grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, iterate swiftly, and juggle multiple projects in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of overall email processes
- Location: Remote US
- Full Time / Mon - Fri
- Must Be able to work Pacific Standard Hours
- Must Provide Writing Sample
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.