We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
The focus of your activities will be the development of great shop experiences and the implementation of simple to complex shop features based on Shopify. We work closely together with our customers and develop tailor-made solutions.
- Conception and implementation of new store features
- Advising the product owner on the feasibility and cost of requirements
- Increasing the technical maturity level and further development of the e-commerce solutions and their development process
- Creation and assurance of development guidelines and quality assurance during development
- Experience with e-commerce solutions, ideally with Shopify
- Several years of professional experience in software development and e-commerce
- Programming languages, such as CSS, Java, HTML, PHP and SQL
- Experience with interfaces, such as REST, SOAP, JSON
- Expertise in software architecture and technical design
- University or college degree in computer science or business computer science is a plus
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to learn
- Fun working in an interdisciplinary team
- Tolerant, open and ability to discuss controverse problems
- Very good communication skills and fluency in English
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 039