As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation company, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe.We partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as a force for growth and good.
We create world-class solutions and services that unlock new opportunities for growth and business transformation across the entire customer journey.
We believe the future of customer experience is personal: informed by data, powered by technology, and delivered through creativity. Together we inspire transformation and unleash a brand’s true potential.
We identify, create, and optimize opportunities for brands to connect and engage with consumers across channels, devices, and platforms along their journey. We believe in campaigns that are true to the brand, bring meaningful impact for growth and lasting good.
We deliver Idea-Led Experiences, designed for the digital age, delivered at global scale.
Day to day tasks:
- Works independently with a broader overview of the project;
- Participates in communications with partners and clients, when needed;
- Understands and follows the release processes in the company;
- Participates in requirements analysis, development, unit testing, and documentation;
- Writes quality code to fit unique customer needs and configurations;
- Troubleshoots and debugs (with some guidance from senior team members if needed);
- Provides mentoring to junior Software Engineers;
- Delivers training and participates in knowledge sharing;
- Achieves better understanding of the company platform and processes and suggests improvements.
What we are looking for:
- Strong working experience and knowledge with Python (From 2.6 to 3.8);
- Experience with Cloud Solutions is required (preferably AWS resources)
- Clear understanding of OOP, Design Patterns and anti-patterns, SOLID principles;
- Working experience with NoSQL (Key-Value) Databases;
- A good understanding of DevOps tools (Git/Svn) is required;
- Experienced with testing layers (unit, integration and functional testing – python unittest framework);
- Academic background in IT or equivalent;
- Knowledge in algorithms and distributed systems;
- Proficiency in English;
- At least 3 years of experience.
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through the home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits, or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background. We look forward to hearing from you!