Visual Designer I
We are looking for a seasoned visual/production designer with 3+ years experience to join our team. Our client is a leader in the outdoor gear and apparel industry and evolving their email campaign creative process. We're searching for a designer to work along side our client and team of designers, on site in our Kent, WA HQ /Bellevue HQ office.
- Reports to: Program Manager
- Location: Remote
- Travel: None
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders to support executing email campaigns across channels
- Use production best practices for creating clean and precise print and digital files
- Troubleshooting - detailed enough to find and understand where errors are coming from
- Select and implement final imagery and iconography into pixel perfect design
- Facilitate the handoff of designs to be implemented by Development and Engineering teams; participate in QA/Review process
- Add final red-line specifications and design standards
- Strong attention to detail
- Expert knowledge in the preparation of production-ready files
- Strong organizational skills
- Work independently
- Comfort and familiarity working in fast-paced environments
- Must have photo editing/curation experience
- Proactive, self-starter, ask questions
- Familiarity with email campaign design and working within email templates, especially with building dynamic email campaigns
- Expert level computer skills in relevant design software: Adobe creative cloud, especially Photoshop
- HTML/CSS skills (light skills, no heavy coding required)
- Teamwork - values the input and know-how of other employees; asks for help, when needed; offers help to other employees, when needed; builds trust and respect among fellow employees; takes actions that demonstrate consideration for the feelings and needs of others; works with other departments toward a common goal.
- Adobe Suite
- Project Tracking Software
- UX/UI design skills
- Print productions
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with an in-house team or design agency
- Bachelors degree in design preferred but not required
- Please provide portfolio link & password
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws.
A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.