Team Lead UX/UI Design
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
You are responsible for envisioning and shaping first-class, innovative digital touchpoints. Being the connecting piece between business goals, user needs, and technical implementation you collaborate deeply with CX strategists, designers and developers, always acting as advocates for users’ needs throughout the entire process. Besides, you are the manager of the Experience Design Team in Portugal.
- As a creative lead, you are responsible for developing complex, interactive solutions for big, well-known clients
- You act as a design lead on client projects and consult Merkle colleagues and clients in design-related topics. You can moderate workshops, come up with creative ideas, know industry trends and best practices, and know how to apply design methods (e.g. creating complex design systems).
- You are a hands-on designer, but you can also manage a design team and have a focus on award-winning projects (With pitches and offers, you take over the lead and convincingly present your concepts and ideas at the management level)
- You are the manager of the Experience Design Team in Portugal. You have a strong focus on employee satisfaction, team culture, and leadership. Together with the Experience Design Lead and Practice Director, you take care of the whole employee life cycle from recruiting to career development.
- You decisively shape our creative portfolio in Portugal, give impulses for excellent design, and continuously ensure that innovative ideas find their way into projects
- You are passionate about digital creation and bring extensive knowledge in the areas of human centered design and usability.
- A college degree in design, e.g. in the field of communication, web, interaction design or a comparable qualification
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the design of complex, digital solutions and applications, preferably in an agency environment
- You master the common design and prototyping tools (Figma, Miro, Adobe Creative Suite, ...)
- You like to take responsibility, you are decisive and big, complex tasks you see as an exciting challenge
- You are passionate about excellent digital cases and are well acquainted with the latest trends and technologies in the UI and UX environment
- You are experienced on the customer front and can present your concepts and suggestions with passion and structure
- Fluent communication in English
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to throw a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)