We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
Day-to-day challenges you will:
- Design, build, deliver and run enterprise solutions using Sitecore and the Microsoft Ecosystem (i.e., development, operations, execution, and support)
- Lead and review the team's work across all phases of the team projects (Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Collaborate in all the different project phases, from defining technical, operational and user requirements, through to planning, quality control and testing
- Take responsibility for various initiatives, including work estimation, planning, partner management, and group management
- Develop long-term technology strategies centered on client business objectives
- Identify services that will improve performance, enhance support, and increase capabilities
- Develop standard methodologies for customer support and tools for team
- Work with global and offshore teams
- Proven experience developing solutions with Sitecore 10/ 9 / 8
- Demonstrated experience developing solutions with C#/.Net
- Advanced skills in analyzing, crafting, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Advanced skills in developing client-based and/or web-based software solutions
- Demonstrated experience in application development, application testing, component design
- Understanding of Version Control principles and strategies to enable large development teams (experience with Git is a plus)
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum development processes
- DevOps - CI/CD tools and systems
- Experience consulting to external clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical partners, both verbally and in written form
- Strong commercial awareness and financial intelligence
- Solid written and spoken communication skills
- Sitecore Certified (V 9 / 8) preferred
- You will likely possess a Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- You likely have about 2-5+ years of relevant professional experience
PT citizens and those authorized to work in the country are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events 🎉
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.