Stores Project Manager
The Project Manager is highly organized, efficient, results driven and strong understanding of in-store retail marketing. An expert in managing and tracking marketing projects and cross-functional team management, balancing the tactical needs of execution with the communication skills required to handle brief desires and realities. They are the key conduit to Studio Management & Production partners, establishing, and upholding these relationships.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing, tracking and delivering retail brand projects & work-streams assigned by the Director of Project Management for Direct Store’s & Services. You will have an intimate knowledge of status and health of all respective projects including scope, schedule and budget.
You will play both a supporting role in the consumer code process from Seasonal Kick-off to execution, working closely with all cross-functional partners, ensuring work is delivered on time, within scope and on brief. You will be the point person, responsible for managing Store’s seasonal + always-on retail brand offense in close partnership with the Store’s Marketing + Creative Management & Production teams to ensure projects & work-streams are met with flawless execution.
As you track and manage creative work-streams, you will elevate risks to appropriate stakeholders. You will build relationships across the brand marketing matrix and will contribute towards project management strategy to continuously improve the way we work.
Who will you work with?
You report directly to the Project Management Director of Direct Store’s & Services. You will be part of a project management team alongside other Project Managers and Coordinators, you will partner with the Project Management Director for guidance as you learn and grow in your experience. You are the key operational partner to the Direct Store’s Retail Brand Director focused projects related to seasonal goals/strategies. You will partner closely with Brand Planning, Studio Management and Production counterparts so that work is organized seamlessly for successful execution. You will work closely with brand marketing and business functions such as Finance, Legal, BA, Procurement, the Product Specialist COE.
- A committed passion for managing Scope, Schedule, & Budget
- Expertise in the real-world demands of delivering outstanding retail brand marketing
- 5 years in fields directly related to project management (includes projects within brand management, retail brand marketing and/or brand creative)
- Documented success and experience delivering multi-dimensional marketing and creative projects
- A seasoned and strong ability to problem solve through project challenges
- The temperament of a leader: flexible, resilient, empathetic and assertive
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Project Management Institute Certification
- Must have received or be willing to receive a COVID-19 vaccination by the date of hire to be considered. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
- Must be willing to work on-site in Beaverton, Oregon 3 days per week
All your Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying. will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.