Digital Producer III
Future-forward strategy demands a future-ready agency, one designed from the ground up to give you greater command of your digital experience across campaigns, commerce, products and emerging platforms. Filter delivers better outcomes by embedding our world-class digital expertise where it can serve you best: right within your own organization. Agile, easy to manage and custom fit to your unique needs, our in-house solutions enable leading brands to innovate and act on market opportunity with greater efficiency, speed and success.
Founded 28 years ago, we’ve never stopped challenging ourselves to evolve, iterate, learn and lead the way toward a more effective collaboration for the success of our clients. We measure ourselves on the quality of our work, the vision of our people, and the trust our clients place in Filter (a dentsu company) to manage some of the most vital and performance-driven areas of their business.
The purpose of this role is to generate ideas, executions and considers all look-and-feel in solving creative briefs. They are knowledgeable of integrated creative and experience solutions. They can work independently or part of a creative team.
· Publishing workback schedules, partnering with creative management to ensure all deliverables launch on time.
· Publishing briefs and distribution of assets.
· Coordination of production partners and back-end production responsibilities to launch seasonal work.
· Managing regional partner communication/production issues including managing alignment of agreed partners.
· Production for special projects.
Education & Experience
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Design
· A minimum of 3+ years' experience in a digital field in an agency or corporate setting
· Additional 2 years’ experience in lieu of degree
· Confident knowledge of consumer culture
· Strong attention to detail and time management skills
· Advanced understanding of digital, commerce and internet concepts and technology
· Strong Knowledge of product development life cycle and experience with facilitating digital creative process
· Excellent multi-tasking capabilities, with ability to work on a variety of different projects and workstreams at one time under various constraints
· Strong people skills, diplomacy and collaborative spirit
· Experience working with cross-functional teams
· Ability to learn and adapt quickly and work in a constantly evolving environment, making production calls and shifts as needed
· Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
· Strong sense of ownership and accountability while also knowing when to escalate issues to management
· Strong verbal and written communication skills including meeting facilitation skills and the confidence to give presentations to various level of the organization, including senior leadership
· Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives
· Familiarity with productivity, tracking and communication tools including MS Office, JIRA, Invision, Trello, Asana, Zepplin etc.
· Experience and interest in mentoring junior team members
· Passion for process streamlining and improvement
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.