Creative Coordinator - Remote
Are you ready to bring your project management experience to one of our top-tier Clients, a major retailer of outdoor products and services?
Do you have a solid background in creative and digital project development?
Does an outdoor lifestyle appeal to you?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our Creative Coordinator is a support position that helps in the delivery of brand defining creative or digital experiences for our client. The Creative Coordinator supports multiple projects simultaneously. You will work with program Managers and Marketing Specialists to support a workflow of projects such as digital production, post-production, asset management, project intake and definition, file management, cross-functional communications and more!
This is a fully remote opportunity. Applicants must be able to work a full-time schedule within Pacific Time Zone hours.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and support a variety of creative/digital projects with a heavy focus on digital production of email, website and print, photo/ video production, and post-production.
- Support Producers or Project Managers in project tracking, vendor relationships, POs, and invoicing, escalating risks, identifying new opportunities, and collaborating with peers to share best practices.
- Communicate risks, opportunities and solutions to partners and stakeholders.
- Foster positive ways of working and implements solutions to keep projects on track.
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience in creative/ digital coordination or production support.
- Familiarity with project management software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent follow through and organizational skills.
- Experience managing schedules, budgets, and deliverables.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions.
- Excellent team player and ability to work with cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Experience with project management software and familiarity with digital design tools is a plus!
- Bachelor's Degree is desired but not mandatory.
Other Very Cool Stuff:
- A generous health benefits package
- Paid company holidays and PTO
- 401K plan
- The convenience of working remotely
- ...and being part of a fun, knowledgeable, vibrant team!
Apply today for immediate consideration and let's get to work!
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.