Visual Merchandising & Styling Manager
As our Visual Merchandising & Styling Manager, you will be responsible for creating product presentation strategies that push our client’s brand forward and lead the industry. You will work to orchestrate holistic and connected consumer journeys and elevate the emotion and disruptive power of our client’s products. You will be a global conduit and connector of best in class retail online to offline experiences that ultimately inspire, empower and serve the geographies, territories and key cities.
In Your Role, You Are (Accountable for):
- Develop and drive distinctive presentation strategies, leading a distinctive vision
- Craft the style vision for the various client content
- Partner with cross-functional counterparts to develop and drive an omni-channel approach that connects the consumer to the client’s ecosystem.
- Create and drive brand distinction through breakthrough visual merchandising strategies that amplify key moments and connect across multiple client pillars
- Collaborate and work across multiple stakeholders within a matrix, leading teams, demonstrating alignment and progress
- Execute against global seasonal tools and deliverables (seasonal plans and directives, sample orders, retail lab organization, mood board support and organization, mannequin styling)
- Lead seasonal retail buildout and ensure work delivers against aligned priorities
- Serve as contact support for geography teams providing guidance and tools in a timely manner and gathering, reviewing and collating seasonal plans for geo partners
- Owner of seasonal recaps inclusive of learnings and opportunities. Deliver best practices and standards.
- Owner of seasonal tool location support for geo partners. Anticipate and respond to issues quickly.
- Support stores product presentation team throughout the functional process to help deliver seasonal tools.
- Deliver against the functional process to inﬂuence end in mind stores vision.
- Proactively partner to capture & apply consumer ﬁrst, retail insights.
Education & Experience
- Previous experience in team leadership and performance/positive contribution of team members.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to foundational retail excellence
- Proven ability to deliver visionary planning
- Previous experience with the maintenance of ﬁscal responsibilities
- Ability to analyze data informed KPI’s to drive the work within merchandising
- Prior experience in content creation role
- Prior experience in strategy creation
- Excellent time management skills
- Possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment where functioning autonomously and collaborating as part of a team are equally important
- Self-starter with the curiosity to expand the scope of assigned projects and tasks as needed.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.