We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
This role is designed to be performed by professionals and is responsible for execution of project management competency for our business clients. The project manager manages the delivery of the project from the very beginning (team setup, budget review, initiation of project kick-off with team and client) throughout the whole lifecycle of the project until the completion and formal closure of the project. He/she is also responsible for internal and external reporting of project status and progress (workload progress, finance status, etc.), for implementing and executing processes for managing risks, issues and changes during project and also for completing the project in the defined budget and profitability level.
- Acknowledge contractual details of project
- Setup project team and prepare project plan for delivery
- Execute daily project management activities
- Provide regular internal and external reporting of project status to different levels of stakeholders
- Execute properly Risk, Issue and Change management process
- Obtain client acceptance for partial and complete delivery
- Deliver the project within the time, quality, budget and profit level
- Deliver and lead small to medium sized projects or subprojects in a program
- Manage local and remote team members
- Collaborate with client and 3rd party team members and suppliers
- Comply with company’s project management standards and processes
- Support to identify and unlock further business opportunities
- Support the acquisition process and in offer creation
- Establish and further develop Merkle project management skills
- General consulting services
- Create simple concepts and specifications
- Very good communication skills
- Sales and business mindset
- Relevant graduation with a university degree or other higher educational background
- Team spirit – able to work within regional and international level with other team mates
- Relationship management – create relationships on all levels.
- Deliver and lead small to medium sized projects or subprojects in a medium sized program
- Fluent English, written and spoken, any other language is a plus
- Experienced with project management discipline, know-how of modern project methodologies (e.g. kanban, agile, etc.)
- As an advantage: Certified in Project Management (Prince 2 practitioner, PMP, Agile PM Practitioner or other equal, Scrum Master or IPMA, etc.)
- German language is a big advantage
- Knowledge / experience in leading projects in area of CRM, Marketing Automation, ecommerce, CMS / Websites is high advantage
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 083