CRM Account Manager
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios.
The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage.
With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network, now known as dentsu International.
We have an exciting opening for a CRM Account Manager to join our busy team working on a major financial client. The CRM Account Manager is a key player in our team and will be the main contact for the client, other agencies and internally within Merkle. The CRM Account Manager will maintain client satisfaction by ensuring exceptional service and creating value for clients leveraging strong account management and interpersonal skills.
This 100% remote CRM Account Manager is ultimately responsible for the day-to-day execution of our clients' marketing strategies. This role requires partnership with the various client stakeholders and other agencies to ensure email campaigns are designed and executed flawlessly to meet business goals. By ensuring marketing and support activities are executed in a timely and efficient manner, the CRM Account Manager directly impacts the success of our clients as well as Merkle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building strong relationships with key client stakeholders and other teams to ensure campaign schedules and processes are clear and adhered to.
- Helping the client execute program-level capacity models for monthly assessment and prioritization process
- Planning and executing Email Marketing campaigns, including recommending and/or refining targeting segmentation, implementing testing strategies, developing schedules, recommending optimization rules, auditing waterfalls, and conducting pre-deployment checks.
- Reviewing email creative submissions and confirming conformity to branding guidelines and email best practices
- Applying critical thinking skills to identify and mitigate potential issues.
Remain extremely focused on detail while managing multiple email campaigns simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of business experience, particularly in email campaign production management
- Must have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder and Journey Builder
- Ability to understand data and make recommendations based on analytics
- Thinks operationally and strategically; analyzes issues, uses sound judgment
- Strong communications skills: ability to clearly, effectively discuss projects; strong listening skills
- Excellent relationship building with clients and external partners
- Intellectual curiosity, logical thinking and the ability to solve problems creatively
- Accountability, attention to detail, decisiveness and strong work ethic
- Excellent organization and time management skills; ability to handle/track multiple concurrent job statues; works effectively under tight deadlines, adhering to process calendars
- Ability to discern creative best practices and an eye for visual media in general.
- Experience with Confluence and or Jira a plus
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA. Applicants from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $72,960-$105,600. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.