Recruitment Executive IT/Non-IT
Dentsu international comprises of six leadership brands - Carat, Dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, DentsuMB and Merkle Sokrati, each supported by its specialist divisions and scaled services. With best-in-class services and solutions in Media, Customer Experience Management (CXM), and Creative, Dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 66,000 dedicated specialists.
Part of Dentsu International, Dentsu India helps some of the biggest & most interesting brands who are our clients every day to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in Media, CXM (Customer Experience Management) and Creative, Dentsu India is the 2nd biggest Advertising agency network in India while the Dentsu international is the 5th largest in the world.
In good times and bad, we partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as we are a force for good & for meaningful growth. Our teams of optimists, entrepreneurs and first-movers coalesce around the needs of our clients, unlocking unique possibilities for sustainable value and lasting change.
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidate's resume and job applications. Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitude.
- Co-ordinate with the hiring managers to understand and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Co-ordinate with the interviewers for interview scheduling and feedbacks.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Ensure referrals are being interviewed within defined SLAs and feedback is being shared to the referrers.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the stakeholders.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
You’d fit right in, if you have:
- 2-4 years of work experience in end-to-end IT/Non-IT (Digital Marketing Positions) recruitment.
- Well versed and experienced into complete recruitment cycle.
- Effective Stakeholder Management.
- Hands-on experience using HR databases, Job portals, Social Media hiring (LinkedIn, etc.) and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Excellent communication skills, both written as well as verbal.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office products.
- Excellent analytical & time management skills.
- An ability to be self-driven and maintain a positive attitude.
- An ability to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines.
- An opportunity to work with one of India’s most promising companies with global presence in a genuine growth hacking role.
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions
- Fantastically transparent, vibrant, and positive work culture.
Feel like a good fit? We would love to have a chat with you!
Learn more at :