Manager - Client Engagement
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 4,400+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with additional offices in the US, Europe, and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Are you an experienced media professional or a young business leader curious about the ever-evolving digital industry? Are you a versatile marketeer with a flair for solving business problems? Do you aspire to fast track your career growth to become a young business leader? If the answer is an emphatic YES!, this opportunity is for you.
Merkle Sokrati, India’s leading Digital Marketing and Analytics firm, is looking for a motivated professional to become part of its young Client Engagement Team that would spearhead the organization towards the next level of growth. This individual will build strong relationships & deliver great performance for some of today’s most well-known brands which are our largest clients.
We are looking to hire for our Pune team to handle Media planning, engagement and growth for key accounts.
- Build thorough understanding of client’s brand, business, brand, customers and competitive landscape and provide strategic guidance in building requisite digital marketing initiatives.
- Establish and maintain client relationships including client communication, report delivery, project management and strategy development.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams of analysts and technologists to implement and deliver on client commitments.
- Good at pitching to the client and commanding respect in the room.
- Manage projects and be worrying about their completion.
- Do annual planning & strategy preparation for the assigned clientele.
- You should have at least 4 years of experience and have worked with a start-up or an agency in an operations/ account management/ engagement role.
- You have prior experience into Digital Marketing and understanding of Media channels like Google, Social Media, Programmatic buying, etc.
- You have strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are exceptional at problem-solving, analytical skills and business understanding.
- You are great at articulating your thoughts and presenting a clear well-defined structure.
- You need to be a great negotiator of solution and commercials.
- Love Digital Marketing and everything around it.
- And most importantly, LOVE customers & strive for every inch of their satisfaction.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.