Digital_Marketing_Credit Risk analytics_IC Senior_Sr. Analyst_199
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 4600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means “source” or “origin.” Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company’s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Highly qualified analytics professional with experience optimizing multiple digital marketing channels as well as leading projects to greatness. The Digital Analytics Senior Analyst is focused on supporting our Digital Media business (Search, Display, Social, Email) within the Performance Media Analytics group. The position will be providing analytic direction to strategic clients in improving their digital marketing programs. The Senior Analyst will serve as a primary point of contact between many of our clients and stakeholders around managing and enhancing our client’s digital analytics and measurement. They will also be part of a growing multifaceted digital analytics team that develops advanced analytic solutions for top companies across industries.
- Engage directly with the client to understand marketing objectives
- Develop custom performance reporting and analyses across multiple channels (Search, Display, Social, Email etc)
- Architect solutions & provide recommendations that drive results on client campaigns & objectives
- Support A/B testing build work using customer experience optimization tools
- Collaborate closely with other teams to formulate industry-best-practice analytic solutions and directly contribute to a variety of validation activities such as model design, execution and assessment; data review; and campaign/marketing performance evaluation.
- Responsible for assisting in defining a comprehensive measurement framework, developing effective reporting and dashboards with an objective to evaluate marketing performance and provide recommendations for enhancement
- Manage the day to day core insights/trends of our digital marketing programs to help guide optimization efforts
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders to develop project plan, manage the day-to-day tasks and meet project deadlines
- 2 - 5 years of industry experience required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, or Engineering required
- Strong experience with SQL and Python required
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple digital marketing channels (Paid Search or SEM, Organic Search or SEO, Paid Social, Earned Social, Display, Email) required
- Media Platforms and 3rd Party Tools experience (Google Adwords, DoubleClick, MediaMath, Bing Ads, ExactTarget, Hitwise, BrightEdge, Facebook, etc.) useful
- Strong experience in Web Analytics tools (Adobe, Omniture, WebTrends, Google Analytics, AdWords, AdCenter, DoubleClick, MediaMath, Exact Target, etc.) preferred
- Understanding of relational databases and familiarity with data processing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.