Senior Software Engineer - with emphasis on Optimizely/EpiServer
Want to join Denmark’s best digital agency?
For the past 9 years, MyImage has named us just that. Right now, we’re looking for YOU and your talents to grow our team and help Merkle get even better.
Would you like to develop not only cool solutions, but also yourself in an uplifting environment with fantastic benefits – then keep on reading!
Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices. We provide expertise in customer experience strategy and consulting, user experience design, CRM, data management, commerce, mobile, content management systems (CMS), adtech, and martech platforms.
We embody the strong combination of local and global: Almost 300 colleagues work here in central Copenhagen, but we are also part of Merkle worldwide and dentsu – a global agency network covering 145 markets.
Smells like team spirit
We don’t have a slide for fast travel between our two floors, but we have plenty of reasons why you’ll love working at Merkle. We offer:
- A nice pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Your own balance of office vs. remote work
- Weekly Friday bars (yup, your weekend buzz is on us!)
- Daily-cious breakfast and lunch from our in-house chefs
- An unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and supportive colleagues
- Wine tasting club, running club, game nights, grand parties, fun events
- A creative environment that lets you think 27 kilometers outside the box
We have employees who’ve stayed with us for 5, 10, 15, even 20 years! This is surely due – in part – to our flexible working conditions and consideration for each person’s needs. There’s room for you to be yourself, including dressing however you like. We try our best to take good care of each other, our clients, and the world around us.
This also means we don’t hire brilliant jerks. Do you have a knack for pitching the right ideas, but have your head up your own amazingness? Well, for that reason, we’re out. More than likely, though, you’ll make an awesome addition to our team, and we can’t wait to meet you!
Are you a passionate software developer with solid skills in C#/.NET? And do you have experience and interest in Optimizely/EpiSeriver - and the ambition to build out our Optimizely practice? Then, you are who we’re looking for!
Along with 20+ dedicated software developers in our backend team, you will be working on Danish and international projects, both B2C and B2B.
We primarily work with .NET, Sitecore, Umbraco, and Episerver/Optimizely - with this role zooming in on Optimizely. You will be the knowledge bank in relation to the Optimizely field and will with time help us grow out this function within Merkle.
We work with huge clients on all platforms and often with great complexity in the solutions. We work with architecture and integrations and help our clients both with recommendations on platform choices, integration options, and opportunities in relation to platform, products, and cloud offerings.
We use and love Scrum, Azure, Azure devops, cloud offerings, Visual studio, Resharper, headless architecture, integrations, graph-ql, Sql, json.
A typical day will include:
- Scrum meetings, development sessions, bugfixes, development collaboration, and sparring
- Understanding the ”as is” solution and architecting the ”to be” architecture
- Discussing options within the team and building the feature/product/architecture that was agreed upon
In your professional team here at Meldahlsgade, you will meet your like-minded people – some of the best in the business. We work in teams with a lot of discussion and feedback across skills and disciplines, so you will never be left alone on a task.
Developing yourself along with your projects
At Merkle, developing is not just something you will be doing on your projects. You will also continuously be developing your skills as we make sure you carry out new types of tasks based on the latest technologies and trends.
You will not be working on the same boring internal system for an eternity. We stimulate the nerd in you by providing a diverse workday with lots of challenges to keep your developer spirit alive and thriving.
We even have a specific set of objectives to help you build more experience and climb the career ladder faster. We are also passionate about real-world knowledge sharing in our team, discussing client issues, and learning from each other’s experiences. And you have regular 1:1 talks to keep track of your professional development and job satisfaction.
We expect you to confidently tick these boxes:
- You have at least 3 years of experience designing and developing Episerver/Optimizely solutions.
- You have approx. 5 years of experience in software development.
- You know how to communicate and work together with different specialists and teams.
- You are independent and have a goal-priented attitude to your work
- You know other relevant technologies such as Sitecore and Umbraco – seen as a big plus.
- You are curious bu nature, and always keep up with developments and connot help but put yourself into the latest.
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job-ad when filling the position.
For any questions regarding, please contact Anna Lynge, Talent Acquisition Manager, on mail: [email protected] or phone: 28 94 90 73.