EUC Support Engineer (AD,O365) 100% Remote USA
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
- “Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. No sponsorship is available for this position or work transfers.”
Location to work
- Must live in the USA, 100% Remote
Tech Stack Knowledge Required
- MS Office 365, Access Identity Management, Active Directory, Okta, Unified Communications, MS Teams, Core Telephony, SharePoint
This is an exciting time to join dentsu International as we focus on becoming a 100% digital economy business through content, media and commerce. We are well placed to build capability, scale and sustainable growth as a high-performance business. Our strategy is driven by our unique culture with one vision (to innovate the way brands are built), one set of values and a unique operating model which drives collaboration, client focus and attention.
As a EUC Support Engineer based in one of our Regional Hubs, you will be responsible for providing technical support to our global user base. You will work as part of the Technical Support Team but have a dedicated focus on supporting end-user computing (EUC) technologies; Collaboration, Identity and Access, Unified Communications.
Supporting the latest technologies within a customer centric environment that provides exceptional customer satisfaction and working with market leading ITSM Service Management tools, you will provide high-levels of technical knowledge, analytical troubleshooting and problem solving to maximise user productivity.
You will demonstrate a clear knowledge of the ITIL service management framework and an understanding of building and delivering excellent service to our users.
You will work closely with our Service Desk, Deskside Support, Security and Global End User Computing teams to ensure technical issues & requests are managed, progressed and ultimately resolved promptly, ensuring quality is of the highest standard and exceeding service level targets where possible.
You will demonstrate a high capacity for learning & development and will seek to adopt new knowledge and resolution capabilities through a strong ‘shift-left’ approach.
Excellent communication skills are mandatory, and the ability to be self-disciplined & motivated is necessary, as well as having excellent collaborating skills and a strong sense of team ethic.
End User Computing technology portfolio
The successful candidate will focus on supporting these technologies and therefore will demonstrate sound levels of technical ability and experience of working with most of these platforms;
Collaboration - Outlook, Office, Yammer, Stream, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Mimecast, Exclaimer, Power Platform, Planner
Identity and Access Management - Joiners/Mover/Leavers (JML) processes, AD, Azure AD
Unified Communications - Teams (Enterprise Voice), Zoom, Condeco, Video Conferencing
Duties will include:
- Responsible for managing the resolution of user incidents and any escalated issues from the Service Desk for EUC services.
- Fulfill requests for EUC services, including project requests when required.
- Escalate incidents to the EUC Global team after initial troubleshooting.
- Work with the EUC Global team to ensure high quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all EUC support processes.
- Work with the EUC Global team to identify service improvements to current processes.
- Encourage open communication between team members, suggesting and driving forward ideas about how the team can work more effectively together.
- Remain aware of new product developments in technology, providing input to improve service and processes.
- Work with the Technical Support Manager to agree team responsibilities and activities, by engaging with business users and other technical support functions.
- Manage workloads, adhere to the team rota, ensure all incident and request tickets are handled in an appropriate, professional manner meeting agreed SLA targets.
- Work as part of a team of technical support engineers, providing guidance and expertise as well as setting standards of professionalism and attitude.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues in the user context, covering Windows 10, Mac OS, applications, and connectivity issues.
- Research solutions to technical issues that can be raised with the relevant service owners.
- Ensure that user experience and satisfaction is at the forefront of all activities.
- Talk customers through a series of actions, either via phone or chat, until they have solved a technical issue.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers for the incident they have raised.
- Ensure all issues are correctly logged and followed through to completion within the agreed SLA’s.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
Education/qualification and training
- Ideally, Microsoft / CompTIA certified or equivalent qualifications and experience.
- Preferably ITIL qualification (Foundation)
- Managing user authentication issues across AD and Identity provider platforms such as Okta.
- Experience in troubleshooting user account issues (account lockout etc).
- Understanding of how Single Sign On (SSO) works.
- Excellent O365 product knowledge to support users in the user context, mainly covering Office and Outlook.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Video Conferencing tools. Zoom knowledge is desirable.
- AD Group and Distribution list creation and management.
- Good understanding of Windows Server, DNS, DHCP technologies.
- Good knowledge on how to troubleshoot basic client application issues.
- Good understanding of cloud technologies.
- Experience in following runbooks to complete tasks and troubleshoot when following the runbook does not work.
- Experience administering Exchange objects in Hybrid configuration using both PowerShell and GUI.
- Good understanding of tracking email end to end to troubleshoot email flow issues.
- Good understanding of SharePoint Online and troubleshooting site issues.
- Experience of working with ITIL based Service processes and functions.
- Experience and knowledge of supporting customers in a complex, enterprise environment. Preferably in the technical services sector.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to update professional knowledge and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to identify and manage priorities.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
- Strong organisation and planning skills with exposure to matrix management.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Good relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to set and achieve goals for self.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Team player
The anticipated salary range for this position is $65k to $75k. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.