As a Copywriter you will connect with our client’s customer base through multiple channels. In this role, you'll be responsible for creating various marketing materials for an assortment of our client’s products. We work in a fast-paced market that occasionally requires quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position. As a copywriter, you are creative, innovative, and able to easily adapt to rapid changes in consumer preferences. You are also comfortable working in a collaborative environment and using data to make marketing decisions. You need to be versatile enough to apply voice in diverse situations and to different ends. You’ll also need an alert editorial eye for voice. We are focused on providing a best-in-class customer experience, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal.
In Your Role, You Are (Accountable for):
- Write high-engagement content that reflects our client’s brand voice and drive the work forward.
- Take complex scenarios and processes and present them to a broad audience with clarity and concision.
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer Experience to develop a variety of content marketing materials.
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the client's style guidelines.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders.
Education & Experience
- A degree in Journalism, English, or Communications preferred
- Experience in copywriting, editorial, or journalism is a must.
- Drive the work forward and be able to take complex scenarios and processes and present them to a broad audience with clarity and concision.
- Experience with translation strategies and be able to write content that’s search engine optimized, natural, in voice, and ready for localization.
- Experience helping clients or customers is a must. You’ll need the ability to maintain composure in tense situations and the capacity to empathize with others.
- Experience working with tight deadlines, and the ability to organize and prioritize projects to make sure concurrent projects are finished on time.
- You’ll need impeccable grammar as well as the editorial ability to spot SEO, voice, and localization problems.
- You should have a strong understanding of HTML, and be comfortable editing code for paragraphs, bulleted lists, tables, and other basic design elements.
- Experience and comfort with content/knowledge management systems
- An understanding of online culture is important both internally and externally.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.