Digital Optimization Strategy Manager (Remote)
At Merkle, we are champions for meaningful progress, and we aim to be a force for good—for our people, our clients, the industry, and our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can grow. We are a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios.
We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
As the Digital Optimization Strategy Manager, you oversee a variety of project work related to our clients' personalization and optimization efforts. You will work in enterprise tools to build great digital experiences for the end-user. You have experience implementing and measuring a successful 'test and learn' approach to improve return. Reporting to the Analytics Manager, you will be a catalyst for creative results for clients and inspiration for outstanding work and culture internally. You are a customer-experience-focused marketer who will sit within the Digital Experience team and lead the charge to build and implement data-driven optimizations. You will partner with the rest of our team to bring relevant results across all industries.
- Manage and run full test and optimization cycles (creativity, strategy, intake, prioritization, QA, implementation, analysis, and documentation)
- Conduct A/B tests and experiences using Optimizely, Adobe Target, and VWO
- Understand customer's digital journey, the platforms used to create the journey, the events designed/captured during the journey, and the metrics used to measure the journey
- Pursue optimization on many fronts, including site indicators, accessibility, NPS, etc.
- Prepare executive-level presentations to translate the findings/results
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years in multi-channel optimization/personalization (A/B and multivariate testing), marketing analytics, e-marketing, web design, or user experience design
- Experienced in optimization and personalization software packages such as Google, Adobe, Optimizely, Evergage, Maximiser, etc.
- Vital communication skills with all partners
- Experience with the strategic marketing process, frameworks, solutions, and platforms
- Experienced in business development – leading/managing pitch, scope (resource requirements and budget), delivery
- Candidates in Eastern, Central, Mountain timezones are preferred.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $78,525-$121,300. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.