We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking for Delivery Manager with solid experience in the e-Commerce area.
Ø Main Responsibilities
- Partner with regional Product Owner's to ensure a successful project delivery.
- Set and ensure quality standards for project deliverables.
- Provide weekly project status reports.
- Maintain forecast and actuals of project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Coordinate weekly status meetings.
- Escalate risks and issues as necessary.
- Facilitate all project related ceremonies.
- 5+ years of experience with project management in the professional IT/Software Development services industry.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence or other Agile tools.
- Experience applying and coaching customers and partners in Agile principles in a Scrum or Kanban environment and phase-based delivery method.
- An ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical users.
- Experience in the full systems engineering life cycle, from initial design/analysis to deployment.
- Experience in the establishment of KPIs to measure the effectiveness of teams and systems
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- ScrumMaster and/or PMP certification (nice to have).
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to throw a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)
Inclusion and Diversity
ᵂᵉ ᵛᵃˡᵘᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗʳᵉⁿᵍᵗʰ ᵈᶦᵛᵉʳˢᶦᵗʸ ᵇʳᶦⁿᵍˢ ᵗᵒ ᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵘˢᶦⁿᵉˢˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃʳᵉ ʷᵒʳᵏᶦⁿᵍ ʰᵃʳᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵘᶦˡᵈ ᵃ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᶦⁿᶜˡᵘˢᶦᵛᵉ ʷᵒʳᵏᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵖᵃʳᵗⁿᵉʳˢʰᶦᵖˢ ʷᶦᵗʰ ˢᵗᵒⁿᵉʷᵃˡˡ, ᴮᵘˢᶦⁿᵉˢˢ ᴰᶦˢᵃᵇᶦˡᶦᵗʸ ᶠᵒʳᵘᵐ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴮᵘˢᶦⁿᵉˢˢ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵘⁿᶦᵗʸ’ˢ ʳᵃᶜᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᵉⁿᵈᵉʳ ᵉᑫᵘᵃˡᶦᵗʸ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍⁿˢ. ᵂᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗᵒ ᵈᶦˢᶜᵘˢˢ ᵃˡˡ ᶠˡᵉˣᶦᵇˡᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃᵍᶦˡᵉ ᵃᵖᵖʳᵒᵃᶜʰᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ʷᵒʳᵏᶦⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃˡˡ ᵒᵘʳ ʳᵒˡᵉˢ – ʷᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ’ᵗ ᵖʳᵒᵐᶦˢᵉ ʷᵉ ʷᶦˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵒᶠᶠᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵒʳ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷᵉ ᵈᵒ ᵖʳᵒᵐᶦˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᶦˢᶜᵘˢˢ ᶦᵗ ʷᶦᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵒᵖᵉⁿˡʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗˡʸ. ᴵᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵃᵈʲᵘˢᵗᵐᵉⁿᵗ ⁿᵉᵉᵈˢ ᵃʳᶦˢᶦⁿᵍ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵃ ᵈᶦˢᵃᵇᶦˡᶦᵗʸ ᵒʳ ᵐᵉᵈᶦᶜᵃˡ ᶜᵒⁿᵈᶦᵗᶦᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵘˡˡʸ ᵖᵃʳᵗᶦᶜᶦᵖᵃᵗᵉ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᶜʳᵘᶦᵗᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵖʳᵒᶜᵉˢˢ, ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᶦˢᶜᵘˢˢ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᶜʳᵘᶦᵗᵉʳ ʷʰᵒ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃᶜᵗˢ ʸᵒᵘ.