Quality Assurance Analyst
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios.
The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage.
Merkle is seeking applicants to work in Agile project team settings handling a variety of senior QA responsibilities.
Quality Assurance Analysts at Merkle must be analytical problem solvers with strong written and verbal communication skills. Candidates must be detail oriented, and able to quickly learn and apply new knowledge in an agile environment.
QA Analysts work closely with QA Leads and project team to test Merkle deliverables and verify they meet client requirements and acceptance criteria. They are responsible for issue identification, issue reporting, and verification of defect remediation. The candidates must have an understanding of QA processes, Software Development Life Cycle, and test types. They should be comfortable working with a variety of teams and individuals, including user experience, creative, technical, and program management.
- Analyze requirements and acceptance criteria to execute test for functional testing, integration testing, system testing, regression testing, and compatibility testing in multiple test configurations and environments under guidance of a team lead or manager
- Assist QA lead to create test cases, scenarios, and scripts for several test activities of the project
- Identify problems, log defects, and communicate issues and test status to teams
- Assist project leads to review issues and provide test feedback
- Participate in requirements discussions and project sprint planning to learn design, functional, and functional requirements
- Assist team leads to implement initiatives to promote quality deliverables and best practices
- Present test results to QA and project teams through written and oral communications in an organized and structured manner
- Collaborate closely with developer teams to provide test support in development and defect remediation process
- Articulate the steps required to reproduce a defect and document issue findings with accompanying details and artifacts such as screenshots, test data, and web service request and response
- Assist QA lead and teams to create test cases and scenarios for test automation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 1+ years of direct QA experience as a tester
- Experience testing software for one or more of the following applications: web, mobile web, or native mobile
- Experience testing digital solutions with cross-browser, web service, and log inspection tools
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA methodologies
- Experience testing Content Management System such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Sitecore, or Colorful
- Experience collaborating with test automation team using Selenium WebDrive and/or Appium
- Experience utilizing Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Jenkins continuous delivery tool
- Experience with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and accessibility testing
- Experience with data
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs
- Life insurance, AD&D, and short- and long-term disability with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off, holidays, and flex time
- Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance
- Military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company-sponsored matching program
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology.
Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $55,120k - $79,800k. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/