Lead Business Analyst
Merkle is seeking a Business Analyst/Consultant to work with one of our clients helping to develop and manage requirements for a variety of projects. The Business Analyst will focus on learning the client’s business, identifying opportunities within the business, presenting recommendations, and seeing those projects through the software development lifecycle. This person should be experienced with traditional Business Analyst software development methodologies and be comfortable communicating directly with client stakeholders. To be successful in this role, this person should be able to quickly understand and explain different technologies and solutions, explaining how they map to a client’s business needs.
We are seeking a Business Analyst/Consultant to join our Digital Experience team. This person will work closely with our strategy, design and engineering teams to deliver solutions for our clients. This role will act a subject matter expert on the technologies that we implement and will lead projects from start to finish, partnering with our clients throughout the engagement.
A successful candidate will be able to quickly understand and explain different technologies and solutions, explaining how they map to a clients business needs, think critically to identify insights and be able to clearly articulate client needs and engineering requirements. This is an exciting opportunity for a person to solve business problems, design systems, and have a direct impact on client’s lives. This role provides an excellent balance between technical thinking and client interaction.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on CMS/DXP project implementations, providing guidance on the solution being built.
- Facilitate and lead specifications elicitation meetings with the client
- Analyze documentation from clients and vendors
- Work with client Product Owner and team members to groom and refine features so that they are clearly defined and
- Work closely with the Architects and project team to refine requirements and break them down into meaningful chunks of work that can be handed over for development and testing
- Manage backlog and future specifications to ensure engineering team is aware of the pipeline
- Create process/data flows to create a visual representation of requirements
- Participate in design sessions and create wireframes as needed
- Lead and/or participate in Agile ceremonies, estimation and scope creation
- Manage requirements, specifications and track changes with use of effective change management process
- Assist in creating QA test cases, client acceptance test plan and management of issue log
- Conduct showcases and facilitate user acceptance testing with clients to gather feedback throughout the project
- Create training materials and lead training sessions with the clients
- 3+ years in a client facing role (consultancy or agency preferred)
- Experience working in CMS, DXP or CaaS solutions
- Strong communication skills and comfortable presenting information to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong experience in eliciting, defining, analyzing and documenting business and user needs in the form of business, functional, non-functional requirements
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills; ability to drive solutions with the clients and technical team
- Deeply understand business processes/problems and bring that understanding to discussions with developers and designers, clients and other analysts
- Experience with data or content modelling
- Able to work in and support a team environment across different time zones
- Strong project management and technology skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proficiency in Jira and Confluence (or similar tools)
- CMS/DXP platform experience (ie. AEM, Sitecore, Contentful, Drupal etc...)
- Adobe Business Practitioner certifications (AEM, Target, Analytics) is a nice to have
- Sitecore Administrator certifications (XP, Content Hub) is a nice to have
- Contentful Certified Professional certification is a nice to have
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs
- Life insurance, AD&D, and short- and long-term disability with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off, holidays, and flex time
- Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance
- Military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company-sponsored matching program
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology.
Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $83,760K - $121,300k. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/