Cloud Business Analyst (remote)
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger between Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Our business includes to a large extent the integration and adaptation of standard software along the tasks in our customer projects. In order to meet different requirements, we rely on long-term partnerships with leading technology providers.
We are looking for a Cloud Business analyst with the ability to understand technical problems, rearticulate and synthesize.
The purpose of this role is to enable transformation delivery through the capture and analysis of user and business needs, ensuring outcomes are aligned with service vision and business strategy.
• Analysis and Requirements Definition. Employs a range of tools and techniques to gather business and user requirements against the clear objectives articulated for the project. Determines the need and value of performing the activity based on the context. If required, employs a range of tools and techniques to map 'As-Is' and To-Be' business processes/capabilities.
• Impact Analysis and Estimation. Identifies potential consequences of a change and estimates what needs to be modified to accomplish that change and focuses on defining changes within the scope of the overall project design, to the requisite quality with appropriate level of effort required depending on change defining.
• Business Solution Design and Development. Engages with requisite stakeholders to ensure business systems, workflows and processes contribute to target operating model/capability. Ensures that activities within project are mapped to ensure that they are delivered effectively and work in partnership with domain experts e.g. Enterprise Architects, Systems Analysts, where applicable, to translate business needs into solutions, work with technical leads to ensure business needs are translated into the technical solutions.
• Benefits Evaluation. Evaluates strengths and weaknesses of identified benefits and dis-benefits in line with project mandate.
• Stakeholder Engagement. Engages with business owners, business change managers, users and other identified key stakeholders, as required, to ensure alignment of project requirements and solution/capability design.
• Business Change. Works closely with Business Change Managers and improvement teams with identification of BAU enhancements and associated solutions to ensure that defined project outputs are delivered and benefits realised.
• Frameworks, Tools and Documentation. Provides advice and guidance to the project team on application of methodologies; operating model; functional specification; user cases; user stories; defect analysis; forms and templates appropriate for organisational context and project.
- Solid overall understanding of Cloud(AWS), any experience on IoT is a plus.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Strong presentation skills, with ability to draw flow diagrams and share through PPT presentations.
- Multicultural Project experience.
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Free life and health insurance.
- Career development through Merkle University and LinkedIn Learning.
- Day off in your birthday
- Reduced fee in Andjoy
- 2 volunteering days per annum
- Flexible salary remuneration scheme.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Spain as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.