Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 3600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work�. The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means �source� or �origin.� Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company�s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Experience : 10 - 12 Years
Must Have Skills :
- Experience in Leading Customer Data Platform related development
- Data integrations/transformation on large data sets
- Experience with APIs (REST, Open APIs, CURL)
- Data analysis, ingestions, modelling and mapping
- Experience on any AEP, ActionIQ , Lytics, Segment, Tealium, C360
Good to Have Skills :
- Understanding of CCPA, GDPR and other Data Protection Acts
- client facing experience
- Experience with Reporting Technologies
- Expereince on Adobe Experience platform
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Design & estimate deep technical & custom development solutions that meet customer requirements
- Convert Marketing activations use cases to technical specifications on CDP
- Meet the various data system owners and understands data at granular level
- Work on Data Collection, medium to complex level of data analysis using any SQL/NOSQL
- Should have good knowledge of initial platform set up of any CDP platform.
- Should work on scope gap analysis, solution design, mapping functional and non functional requirements
- Design & Develop - Data Architecture artefacts [Data Model, ERD, Data Dictionary, Data Exchange Specs etc]
- Design & Develop - CDP Data flow specs, define data transformation rules as per the business logic.
- Design & Develop - Queries, aggregations, Segments, Audience activations, BRDs for customer journey orchestrations.
- Help customers understand CDP's capabilities and the transformative power of digital marketing
- Collaborate with team of software engineer consultants onshore & offshore
- Develop robust recommendations, proposals and scope of Work documents
- Bachelor's degree or work experience that demonstrates comparable abilities