EUC Power Platform Collaboration Engineer
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
As part of DI’s Global Technology Transformation programme, the Global EUC team require an experienced EUC Collaboration Engineer to join its AMER based agile team. This role reports into the Head of EUC Collaboration and will be responsible for the support of services across the areas of Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate) and many more collaboration tools, globally. The ideal candidate must have good experience of administration and development on the Power Platform.
DI is constantly acquiring new creative agencies and has a strong focus on collaboration. Current projects inflight, driven by DI’s cloud-first policy include, but not limited to:
- Mergers & Acquisition migrations
- Cloud Identity Management
- Large-scale remediation of all EUC Services
- Company rebranding
- Responsible for the successful support of Collaboration services within a Service Management framework and in line with the agreed standards and Service Levels
- Responsible for managing the resolution of incidents and any escalated issues from the Service Desk
- Represent when required, the Collaboration services in Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings
- Contribute to fostering a practice of collaboration and continuous improvement within the Collaboration team
- Contribute to identifying and undertaking Service Improvements
- To provide 3rd line support for Collaboration services
- Possess a detailed understanding of all DI Collaboration services and the associated infrastructure
- To operate in line with the DI IT Operating Model and Values and to promote these within the Collaboration Team
- To contribute to the Collaboration strategy and service/product roadmap
Architectural and service delivery:
- Adhere to a best practice Service Management (ITIL)
- Ensure that user experience and satisfaction is at the forefront of all activities
- Drive customer satisfaction to over 90% and ensure SLA attainment is consistently above the minimum requirements for the Collaboration services
- Keep abreast of changing trends and market developments of current and future technologies
- Identify new Collaboration technologies that can provide benefit to DI
Education/qualification and training
- Ideally Microsoft Certified or equivalent qualifications and experience.
- Good Power Platform experience
- Good Collaboration troubleshooting skills and knowledge of problem resolution methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience supporting messaging & collaboration environments.
- Experienced in IT service management, including change, incident and problem management.
- Demonstration of the technical skills needed to handle innovation and change resulting from the implementation of new IT solutions.
- Experience of working with ITIL based Service processes and functions
- Experience and knowledge of supporting technical services in a complex environment
- Ability to write basic technical documentation such as runbooks or KB’s
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.