eCommerce Customer Experience Lead
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Experience Lead to join our team of eCommerce. You will be responsible for the management, planning and activation of new experiences.
Based on the eCommerce team priorities the CX lead will own various priority topics including New features or updates to existing pages and features. The CX Lead will be responsible to develop the Business requirements, Business Case, and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to plan the launch of such feature according to the release schedules. The CX lead will be responsible to brief the UX & Design teams to produce the designs, provide feedback and approve the deliverables. The CX lead will also be responsible to approve the Functional specifications of said features.
Life as Customer Experience Lead at Merkle:
- Analyze data, customer feedback, & benchmark best practices to build new customer experience initiatives.
- Develop business requirements including strategic coordination of cross-channel stakeholders
- Provide briefing to creative agencies or internal UX/UI resources and ensure solutions meet business requirements
- Follow the initiative's implementation from design to deployment to the market
- Maintains a conversation rate optimization mindset in any discussion
- Support markets local initiatives by providing solid eCommerce expertise and by ensuring a consistent customer experience
What we are looking for in you?
- 3-5 years in eCommerce / Digital ideally in building new features or in conversion rate optimization activities
- Great understanding of acquisition & retention programs/mechanism
- Experience in driving UX & Design stakeholders
- Experience in working with development teams
- Solid project management skills
- Familiar with Analytics and Behavioral analysis tools
Additional Profile details:
- Must have an understating of CMS (preferably AEM) and PIM (Hybris)
- Must have experience End-to-End of eCommerce journey, discovery, consideration, purchase, checkout, etc..
- Must have a great grasp on UX/UI topics, able to brief and challenge design
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 039