Business Analyst* / Solution Specialist Adobe*
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Work with the Project Manager and Subject Matter Experts to challenge and define the scope via business analysis using appropriate elicitation and documentation techniques to ensure full Business understanding
- Document and manage functional and non-functional requirements by running brainstorming sessions, interviews, workshops and other requirements gathering techniques as appropriate
- Translate the requirements into detailed specifications in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria, proposition of alternative solutions, processes and ways of working
- Create and manage traceability matrixes that allow all requirements to be traced from business demand to solution, testing, defect management and delivery
- Closely collaborate with the technical and development teams (onsite and/or offshore);
- Create and update solution design documentation
- University degree preferably in business administration and/or IT
- Relevant experience with Content Management Systems, ideally in Adobe Experience Manager
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (German or French is a plus)
- Proven capacity to work in an international environment and multilocation teams
- Sense of initiative and ability to critically examine issues and find constructive solutions
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands-on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Teamlead Talent Acquisition Germany
Telefon: +49 69 365 059 285
*It is important that you suit us and we suit you! Regardless of your gender (m/f/d) and whether you like cake or not :-)
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.