Dentsu Filter is seeking a talented Studio Coordinator to support centralized processes for Global Brand Creative. The Studio Coordinator will work across all Global Studios, managing work streams to keep our workload, reviews and resourcing organized, accurate, timely, and easily reportable.
The Studio Coordinator is highly organized, efficient and results driven. An expert in both tactical creative project management and tracking as well as centralized processes, reporting and tools. Responsible for supporting and reporting on overall Brand Creative Studio health, ensuring teams are running effectively, efficiently and delivering according to Nike's daily, seasonal and long-term marketing objectives.
You will be responsible for running processes for both the Studio Management and Digital Production functions within Brand Creative. You will support all Global Studios, tracking topline status and health of all projects in Brand Creative and ensuring teams have access to information, tools and templates needed to execute their work. You will also partner closely with many teams within Brand Marketing.
- A committed personal passion for storytelling; and the ambition to use it to change how we live our lives
- A motivation and desire to make sport a daily habit for athletes around the globe
- Experience in supporting creative teams and delivering best-in-class creative in service to brand marketing
- Experience in digital content production and planning
- 5 years in fields directly related to creative workstream management (includes projects within creative concepts, design, writing, retail, event, digital, social, media, broadcast and communications)
- Documented success and experience running processes for multiple teams
- A seasoned and strong ability to problem tackle through project challenges
- The temperament of a leader: flexible, resilient, empathetic and solution-oriented
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu Filter (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.