Merkle Outfox - a part of Merkle Northern Europe - is a consultancy firm with expertise in the areas of digital analytics and conversion optimization. We help large corporations and organizations collect, interpret, and act on data from their digital touchpoints, such as apps and websites, and use the data to make their communications and marketing efforts more hard-hitting. We are a Merkle company.
Our extensive experience and deep proficiency in Google Analytics 360 and Google Optimize mean that our clients rely on us for their most complex, challenging assignments.
Our finances are stable (AAA), and we have a collective agreement and attractive benefits. Several years in a row, we have won the DI Gasell Award, won the Mästargasellen Award, and been named a “Superföretag” (Super Company) by Veckans Affärer and Bisnode.
Some of the Perks We Offer:
- Friendly, knowledgeable colleagues who like to share their knowledge.
- Possibility to work with multinational companies in a number of different industries, meaning you get a wide range of experience and the chance to work with different data sets.
- Working for a certified reseller of several Google Marketing Platform products and working closely with Google in Sweden, England, Ireland, and the United States. We are the biggest player in the Nordics when it comes to Google Analytics 360.
- Continuous personal development in the form of lab days, groups exchanging experiences, and your own professional development budget.
- Working from an office by Skrapan on Södermalm, Stockholm, or by Nordstan in Gothenburg.
- The chance to grow both within your area of specialty and within Dentsu, the global network Merkle Outfox/Northern Europe is a part of.
We’re looking for a new colleague for our office in Gothenburg.
- Analyze digital behavior and give analytical advice to clients.
- Identify problems and hunt down solutions for them.
- Visit potential clients to evaluate their needs or promote products and services.
- Give presentations about our services and products to a range of prospective clients.
- Prepare sales contracts for orders.
- Documented experience in digital analytics and consulting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Ability to plan your work well and stick to deadlines.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Team player yet able to work on your own, when needed.
- Professional, organized, and confident.
- Ability to work outside of your comfort zone.
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job-ad when filling the position.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.