Implementation Specialist (Google Analytics)
Merkle Outfox - a part of Merkle Northern Europe - is a consultancy firm with expertise in the areas of digital analytics and conversion optimization. We help large corporations and organizations collect, interpret, and act on data from their digital touchpoints, such as apps and websites, and use the data to make their communications and marketing efforts more hard-hitting. We are a Merkle company.
Our extensive experience and deep proficiency in Google Analytics 360 and Google Optimize mean that our clients rely on us for their most complex, challenging assignments.
Our finances are stable (AAA), and we have a collective agreement and attractive benefits. Several years in a row, we have won the DI Gasell Award, won the Mästargasellen Award, and been named a “Superföretag” (Super Company) by Veckans Affärer and Bisnode.
Some of the Perks We Offer:
- Friendly, knowledgeable colleagues who like to share their knowledge.
- Possibility to work with multinational companies in a number of different industries, meaning you get a wide range of experience and the chance to work with different data sets.
- Working for a certified reseller of several Google Marketing Platform products and working closely with Google in Sweden, England, Ireland, and the United States. We are the biggest player in the Nordics when it comes to Google Analytics 360.
- Continuous personal development in the form of lab days, groups exchanging experiences, and your own professional development budget.
- Working from an office by Skrapan on Södermalm, Stockholm, or by Nordstan in Gothenburg.
- The chance to grow both within your area of specialty and within Dentsu, the global network Merkle Outfox/Northern Europe is a part of.
- Work closely together with our clients and help them tailor Google Analytics specifically to their needs.
- Offer strategic advice to clients about which data to collect and how to use it.
- Create implementation instructions for our clients’ developers and help with the implementation.
- Configure A/B tests using Google Optimize.
- Perform quality assurance and testing.
- Work iteratively and through continuous communication with clients, make progress toward goals.
- Act as a sounding board for your Merkle Outfox colleagues.
- Degree, vocational education, or other training within computer and systems sciences or a similar relevant background.
- Minimum of one year’s working experience, preferably within the consulting industry.
- Ability to plan your work well, enjoy the iterative process, and stick to deadlines.
- Team player (both at our clients and with Merkle Outfox colleagues) yet able to work on your own, when needed.
- Professional, communicative, and confident.
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, both in speaking and writing.
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job-ad when filling the position.