We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Develop and enhance the performance of Salesforce Commerce Cloud websites.
- Create user-facing features and front/back end applications for Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Modify/maintain complex applications and develop new specifications and designs.
- Perform requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, code analysis, system risk analysis, usability, automation, and software reliability analysis.
- Collaborate with back-end Salesforce Commerce Cloud developers.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or a related field.
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile.
- CSS compiler knowledge (E.g., Sass, LESS).
- Experience in MVC architectures
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, and the ability to socialize the Merkle brand.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events 🎉
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.