Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 3600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work�. The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means �source� or �origin.� Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company�s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Identify clients' business problem and need, and concisely synthesize that data into requirements, data analysis and detailed explanations. This role requires experience in any of the discisplines of data-driven marketing, relational database design, and the ability to comprehend, work with complex data structures.
- Synthesize information into concise, unambiguous requirements supported by clear data analysis and detailed explanations.
- Understand client data, their requirements, and specifications - right from creation, change management, to solution delivery.
- Seek guidance on the project scope, approach, risks and timelines from the Solution Transformation Lead, Solution Transformation Architect, and Solution Coordinator
- Extensive data management, organization, and analysis to support processes
Bachelor's / Master�s in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Data-Driven Marketing, especially: Database Marketing, Direct Marketing, Email Marketing, Interactive Marketing, Digital Marketing.
- Basic understanding of relational database design concepts (e.g. table design, table relationships, primary and foreign key designations, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Hand-on experience with leveraging query languages to conduct detailed data analysis, SDLC.
- Exposure to test planning and use cases is a plus.
- Willingness and ability to learn cloud database technology (BigQuery, Redshift, Synapse, Snowflake) and SQL.
- Ability to thrive in a complex environment, as well as comprehend and work with complex data structures.
- Articulate data analysis and provide summarized, actionable requirements.