Service Desk Analyst (Hybrid & Remote - Midtown Atlanta GA)
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
- “Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. No sponsorship is available for this position or work transfers.”
Location to work
- Must live in Atlanta GA, area (Hybrid & Remote Schedule Required) and be willing to drive to Midtown Atlanta GA.
- $30k to $35k (no bonus offered)
Tech Knowledge Required
- Desktop support, triage, ticketing systems usage experience, Okta application experience (would be helpful)
- Support all channels of engagement – phone, chat, virtual agent, self-serve, email
- Initiate the procedure for handling detected incidents. Includes recording details of the incident covering symptoms, diagnostic data, information about the related Configuration Item (CI). Assists in the investigation of problems and other requests for support. Monitors progress of requests for support and keeps users abreast accordingly for support.
- Provides effective interface with users, ensuring all diagnostic information is provided for error resolution and incident analysis. Includes making initial diagnosis of any problems and advises on known solutions, where applicable, providing information on updates, known errors, changes in availability. Maintains/ update incidents records throughout the incident life cycle.
- Monitors systems for which the Service Desk are responsible for. Notes problems and identifies performance trends with assistance from colleagues where necessary. Assists in taking the corrective action to improve performance and to avoid recurrence of the same problems.
- Responds to requests for assistance by providing information to enable callers to solve simple and routine issues. Maintains accurate log entries of contact with resolution details and follow-up information. Allocates unresolved calls as appropriate in accordance with established escalation procedures. Maintains related logs and advises users of actions taken.
- Provides advice to users on systems, products and services which are available to them and provides information on updates, known errors, changes in availability, new facilities etc to assists users in making more effective use of desk-top systems, products and services.
- Escalate Major Incidents to the team leads and Service Desk Manager, ensuring communication to other team members is delivered in a timely manner
- Deliver service against quality assurance measures providing accurate and consistent service delivery
- Support the Kuala Lumpur and Manchester Service Desk team leads to promote, champion and drive the use of ITIL best practices ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service within the global service desk function
- Support the development and maintenance of the service desk support tools, to meet Customer and IT Services needs
- Support both positive and negative customer satisfaction results, providing our customers with a timely response
- Be part of a global team who inputs and reviews the Service Desk Knowledge base that enables all Service Desk Analysts to follow documented process and procedures
- Train, support and mentor other member of the team, and provide training to new starters as per the service induction programme
- Ability to develop good relationships with customers, key stakeholders and your colleagues
- Good analytical skills and an ability to define the precise nature of customer requirements
- Ability to organise and prioritise your work in an effective manner
- Ability to work under pressure, and works well in a team
- Methodical and disciplined approach to work
- Excellent Customer Service experience and focus
- Relates well to people at all levels of the organization
- Active listening, includes being alert and showing interest in what the customer is saying
- Speak in terms that a customer can understand and view things from the customer’s perspective
- Shares relevant information with others. Aware of different sources of information, know where to go for what
- Pursues tasks with energy, drive, and a need to finish, even in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Work systematically and adhere to stated operating policies and procedures.
- ITIL certified to Foundation level is desirable
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.