Account Coordinator - Healthcare
Merkle is a customer experience transformation business partner to the Fortune 1000. The future of brand loyalty and competitive advantage is the customer experience, and we empower the world’s leading brands to transform their data, technology, and organizational capabilities to deliver those differentiated customer experiences across marketing, sales, commerce, and service. For more than 30 years, we have built upon our heritage in data, analytics, and technology, building unmatched skills in hyper-personalization. Our combined strengths in CX consulting, data transformation, and digital transformation drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage for our clients, including brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 13,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2020 net revenue of $1.3 billion.
The Account Coordinator aids Senior Director with all aspects of the account and account management. Learn and operate Merkle processes and take heavy administrative burden off more senior account team members allowing them to focus on supervising client deliverables. Will support all levels of the account team, clients, and vendors. Should be well organized, flexible, possess strong project coordination abilities, have great attention to details, and an eagerness to learn and grow.
Coordinators are responsible for tracking jobs, meeting coordination and scheduling, routing work activity through internal and external channels in partnership with account managers, proofreading, and supporting account management needs. They also support the project management cycle by keeping and distributing meeting minutes, status reports, organizing project documentation and monitoring project statuses under the direction of account managers. Coordinators play a key supporting role in supporting both the internal Merkle team as well as with clients for tactical delivery/or project status. By ensuring marketing and support activities are executed in a timely and efficient manner, Account Coordinators directly impact the success of our clients as well as Merkle.
- Assist the account team on all aspects of the account to assure flawless execution of deliverables.
- Eagerly contribute to projects wherever needed.
- Demonstrate consistent attention to detail.
- Apply learnings to new tasks independently.
- Demonstrate growing understanding and implementation of internal processes.
- Help implement client direct mail and email marketing campaigns
- Attend internal and client-facing status meetings and update status reports
- Provide administrative support to the account management team, including development and organization of meeting materials
- Purchase order and invoice processing
- Proof/Audit direct mail and email creative materials
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills with all partners
- Strong proofreading skills
- Direct mail and/or email marketing experience preferred
- A strategic mindset, with a desire to learn and grow
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
For individuals assigned to and/or hired in Colorado, the anticipated salary range for this position is $54,375-$90,625 which is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other job-related qualifications. Pay ranges in locations other than Colorado may differ based on labor market wage rates in those locations. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/