Senior Frontend Engineer*
As a data-driven full-service agency with a focus on customer experience transformation, we work with the top 500 companies from the entire DACH region and Eastern Europe. Our roots are in Switzerland: Merkle DACH emerged from a partnership between the two leading digital agencies Namics and Isobar. We are part of Merkle, the largest company in the dentsu network, uniting more than 66,000 digital fans in 146 countries under one roof - and together we bring brands to life.
We are more than 1,200 digital experts with know-how in digital strategies, martech platforms, advertising media, UX, CRM, data, commerce, mobile, social media, intranet and CMS. We work with our partners Adobe, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, Sitecore, SAP and many more.
- Your focus is on the conception and implementation of sophisticated frontends for integration into CMS and commerce systems
- You define client-side project requirements and testing scenarios
- You take over the technical support of the frontend team and are responsible for quality assurance and documentation
- The continuous evaluation and integration of new frontend technologies is in your hands
- You specify and implement interfaces between frontend and backend
- 2-4 years of professional experience - ideally in an agency environment
- Familiarity with atomic design and visual style guides
- Experience in architecture and performance optimization, testing, release management, web standards, progressive enhancement, usability and responsive web design
- Know-how in the integration of frontends in enterprise CMS and enterprise shop systems (ideally AEM, Sitecore or hybris)
- Good knowledge of English
We have highly motivated people who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world: home office, work anywhere and flexible (annual) working hours. At the same time, we appreciate our face-to-face exchange. Coffee or tea, sweets or fruit - almost a matter of course and at the same time very much appreciated
Pens, paper or writable glass walls are of course also available if you need a break from the digital. Would you like to clear your brain? Jump on the foosball table, Playstation, massage bench or yoga mat. There are regular exchange formats for networking and (brain) food Meetings, labs and much more Not enough yet? Then do something for your education, internally or externally. We support you.
Sounds good? Then become a part of us and apply right here, digitally of course - no matter which gender you feel you belong to or what background you bring with you. Diversity is important to us and we aim to create an inclusive environment. Please enter your salary expectations and a possible starting date. We look forward to you!
Personnel consultancies are only desired as selected partners.
Marcella Testa - [email protected]
Junior Talent Acquisition Partner
*It is important that you suit us and we suit you! Regardless of your gender (m/f/d) and whether you like cake or not :-)
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.