Mobile Developer AR
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
You need to be based in Switzerland. Work remotely or in one of our great offices in the heart of Zürich (Puls5.ch), St. Gallen or Geneva.
- Native mobile app development experience of 3+ years on iOS and/or Android
- Experience and great interest in augmented reality utilising platform specific frameworks
- Experience leveraging Unity, Unreal or Vuforia would be huge plus
- Overall good understanding of 3d space, realtime rendering and optimisation
- Interest in virtual reality welcome
- Member of a cool and very experienced mobile developer team
- Chance to do R&D on new topics
- Works independently with a broader overview on the project
- Participates in communications with partners and clients, when needed
- Understands and follows the release processes in the company
- Participates in requirements analysis, development, unit testing and documentation
- Writes quality code to fit unique customer needs and configurations
- Troubleshoots and debugs (with some guidance from senior team members if needed)
- Provides mentoring to junior Software Engineers
- Delivers trainings and participates in knowledge sharing
- Achieves better understanding of the company platform and processes and suggests improvements
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Telefon: +41 44 365 25 73