TypeScript FullStack Developer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Be the L3 support and subject matter expert for an applications portfolio
- direct contact with the business as well as the Release Manager
- direct relationship with the external provider in an autonomous way
- be the escalation point for L2 teams for complex cases and requests that could not be fulfilled and enrich the knowledge base accordingly.
- Manages some requests/technical issues opened by the users, builds the Knowledge Database, and contributes to the evolution and maintenance of the application/tools.
- Propose and carry out process optimization in order to avoid recurring issues.
- Active participation in release and deployment of new features/versions (testing and remote training)
- Anticipates, identifies, investigates, and documents recurrent data and technical/functional issues
- 5+ years of TypeScript front-end development (React) with a focus on Single Page Applications and Progressive Web App
- 5+ years of TypeScript backend development (NodeJS)
- Proficiency with ReactJS, HTML5, and CSS3
- Authentication configuration (NTLM, Kerberos, Oauth2)
- Continuous testing and automated test plan
- Experience with help desk procedures, user support or system maintenance
- Expert with use, deployment or training on information systems
- Very good command of English (oral & written)
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to interfere with or coordinate stakeholders across different teams (internal or external), with or without direct hierarchical relation, for specific support activities
- Proven regular contact with the business teams
- End-user service-oriented, open-minded and adaptable
- Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies
As a plus
- Integration automation through scripts (Powershell, bash, etc…) experience is a plus (CI/CD)
- container orchestration with Kubernetes, Swarm or Openshift
- Dev-Ops/Dev-Sec-Ops experience
- Azure DevOps or JIRA advanced usage and/or administration
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to throw a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)