We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
This role is designed to be performed by professionals and is responsible for execution of project management competency for our business clients. The project manager manages the delivery of the project from the very beginning (team setup, budget review, initiation of project kick-off with team and client) throughout the whole lifecycle of the project until the completion and formal closure of the project. He/she is also responsible for internal and external reporting of project status and progress (workload progress, finance status, etc.), for implementing and executing processes for managing risks, issues and changes during project and also for completing the project in the defined budget and profitability level.
- Developing new user-facing features using React / Angular / Vue or using Vanilla JS
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimisation of components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Design front-end architectures for component library integration with multiple platforms
- Experience in project estimation techniques, architecture and design patterns and performance engineering
- Shaping and implementing technology/business solutions to contribute to client organizations competitive differentiation
- Collaborates with other team members to implement user stories, write tests, and continuously deliver new/improved product functionality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years experience with React / Angular / Vue
- Knowledge of a popular React / Angular/ Vue.js workflow (such as Redux / NgRx / Vuex)
- Knowledge and experience with full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, test-driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security.
- Experience with TDD and testing frameworks such as Mocha, Jest, or Jasmine
- Experience in understanding business requirements and translating them into technical requirements
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc is a plus
- Knowledge of newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (ex: JSON Web Token) is a plus
- Understanding of Digital Service and Customer Experience
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to work in diverse teams
- Analytical skills
- Desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- High energy and passionate individual who inspires teammates to reach their maximum potential
- Desire to work on internal open-source projects
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 083