Azure DevOps Engineer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Ø Daily tasks
- Work closely with Tech Leads and developers of various teams to assess existing problems and come up with process improvement solutions.
- Comes up with customized tools for security purposes in DevOps
- Identifies bottlenecks in coding development and deployment processes
- Drives automation of testing, selection, and implementation of security control technologies, tools, and working methods
- Participates in planning delivery time, code quality, and process efficiency improvement projects
- Executes on plan by building coding standardization and automating processes for the organization
- Surveys developers and technical members of the organization to understand their main pain points in the coding and development process
- Collaborates with the rest of the DevOps team to deliver a consistent and holistic solutions to the organization
- Controls and Manages security operations
Ø What You May Look Like
- Experience in DevOps (ex. automating IT operations)
- Experience with Azure
- Experience working in applications, systems, or IT operations
- Knowledge in at least one of the programming languages: Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, and Pearl to collaborate with other teams in the organization
- Knowledge of AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and how to implement developer tools such as GitHub and dependency management
- Experience with Agile methodologies
Ø Benefits and Perks
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools;
- Software-house environment;
- Agile and Flexible working hours;
- Hybrid work system;
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- Mental health support;
- Volunteering experiences and a sustainable mindset;
- 3 extra vacation days;
- Free breakfast every first Monday of the month;
- Employee discounts;
- Team & Company events 🎉🎊
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.