MarTech Sales Lead
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, visit us at www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
As India CX sales lead, you will be responsible to drive new business development opportunities for CX service offerings across different industries and countries. You will lead in shaping customer specific value propositions and proposals to customers and help customers to become successful in the digital experience domain and be responsible for pipeline origination and pipeline conversion of proposals in this area. You will do this by working collaboratively with our internal media sales team, our partner network such as Adobe, SFDC, SAP, etc. and dentsu teams in India and APAC.
- Originate and close sales to achieve profitable sales and pipeline targets across new and existing channels
- Build strong, credible relationships with C level client executives as well as colleagues
- Coordinate the partner sales team and bring the right talent to sales origination and closing activities, as warranted
- Collaborate with sales colleagues to ensure efficient, effective use of business development resources
- Understand Merkle assets, offerings and methodologies to match to client business needs effectively
- Completed Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or technical fields
- 10-15+ years of relevant work experience in CX experience based sales at an Agency/ Services company
- An excellent track record in pipeline generation and pipeline conversion and ownership of sales numbers
- Excellent senior client stakeholder communication skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented mindset
At Merkle Sokrati, we do not insist on any paid certification.