UAT Business Analyst (Contract Role)
We are Dentsu International. We innovate the way brands are built. That means we do things differently so they’re better than before. In this way, we make our clients’ most important marketing assets—their brands—win in a changing world.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
This is a 3-6 month contract role, with the potential to become permanent.
Dentsu International has a new platform that will be the basis of all clients reporting globally. As part of this rollout there is a requirement to provide support to the project teams globally as they on-board to the new platform and as they integrate it as part of their day to day.
The Global UAT Team is pivotal in realizing the Product vision by building upon Dentsu International’s successful and innovative technology solutions. As a member of the Media Operations Team the UAT Business Analyst is responsible for helping to ensure the system quality meets and exceeds our clients’ expectations by capturing end user feedback, translating them into requirements and helping the development teams understand and develop these requirements. The UAT Business Analyst will also be helping support in the creation of create a defect management system for defects/issues found by end users during UAT and assure those defects are being fixed before deployment into our production environment.
To be successful in the role, a strong enthusiasm coupled with an interest in supporting a fast-paced and demanding work environment is required. The UAT Business Analyst needs to be proactive to the needs and occasionally demands of our clients to ensure that best-in-class service is provided.
- Successful candidates will lead UAT sessions with Business and Product Owners and help deploy a bug-free application into Production. They help set up and implement a global process for the Development and QA team to follow for future UAT sessions.
Candidate should have experience in leading UAT teams to successful execution of testing and acceptance of requirements by the Business Users
- Experienced in Functional, integration, validation, and regression testing.
- Define and document customer system functions and processes and write test scripts meant for the business user to understand and use for UAT
- Collaborate proactively with business process teams, test leads and other team members to solidify deliverables.
- Act as an SME for end user functionality needs and capture feedback from end users during UAT
- Act as a liaison amongst end-users, project managers, sponsors, developers, and product managers in the analysis, design, configuration of captured features and help translate them into system requirements
- Ability to Co-ordinate with Development and QA teams during the system development and test cycle, UAT and Post go live.
- Assist in developing a defect management process for issues/defects found during UAT
- Assist in developing and improving feedback management process
- Ability to work with business users who need guidance using the system
- Ensure updates to required documents are completed, reviewed, and signed off, when required.
- Provide Enhancement, Upgrade & post Go Live implementation testing/functional support
- Prepare reports, recommendations and general documentation as needed
- Engage with product, client agency teams and engineers as needed in an agile environment to support system improvements that meet end user needs
- Engage and communicate with UAT testers (end users) and help create an end user engagement process
- Help create and maintain release communications to end users after deployment of system features
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Requires analysis and documentation experience
- Ability to write UAT test scripts
- Ability to translate Dev and QA requirements and scripts into UAT scripts
- Ability to communicate with different teams on different levels
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in working within Agile projects
- Ability to inspire great results from team members and promote innovative work
- Understanding Media Data Technologies beneficial
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work well under pressure
- You will have strong organization, planning and prioritizing skills
- The ability to work autonomously and take your own initiative is an important part of the role
- Due to the nature of the role, it is important for you to be adaptable and flexible to ensure that issues get resolved within the required timeframes
- Be able to master the functionality of our ME Media Management System
- The successful candidate is articulate, detail oriented, works independently, and can write technical documents such as test scripts
- Experts in using the Microsoft Office Suite including Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.