CMS Technical Architect (AEM)
Merkle is a technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We are champions for meaningful progress and aim to be a force for good—for our people, clients, industry, and society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can grow. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and clients, driving better outcomes. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
Are you an Adobe Experience Manager expert who loves building structures? At Merkle, we are seeking an experienced CMS Technical Architect (Adobe Experience Manager) who can take AEM platform implementation projects through the entire life cycle. You will work as the technical lead and will be directly involved in developing and testing multiple AEM sites. Reporting to the Technical Director, Solutioning & Architecture, you will collaborate with clients, solution consultants, architects, and various teams to develop components, templates, services, integration, and other AEM enhancements. You will be at the helm of developing AEM software solutions that address complex business issues.
- Develop digital consumer experiences using Adobe's AEM product suite.
- Work with clients, developers, system administrators, and BAs to build AEM solutions and translate requirements into technical details.
- Manage a team of AEM developers and continue to build our team
- Well-versed with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products like Assets, Target, Analytics, and Forms.
- Develop and oversee OSGI bundles, AEM templates, HTL/Sightly components, AEM launches, workflows, localization features, AEM Mobile and Forms applications, and the AEM DAM.
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure code quality and appropriate design patterns are used.
- 4+ years of experience in Adobe Experience Manager (v 6.2 or higher).
- Must have handled at least 2-3 large AEM implementations in AEM 6.x. as a technical architect.
- Background using Bitbucket, GitHub, Jira, and Confluence.
- Familiarity with eCommerce and Magento.
- Knowledge in at least one program: Adobe - Advertising, Analytics, Audience, Campaign, Commerce, Content Management, Marketo Engage, Personalization, or Target.
- Accomplished with HTTP and REST API usage.
- Experience with SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM).
The anticipated salary range for this position is $136,000 - $210,000. Salary is based on various factors, including relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and other benefits are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company based on age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and specific state or local laws. To request or discuss accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]