We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We love agility and strive to a more and more agile collaboration within our teams and also with our clients. Every project is unique - and every day brings new learnings and achievements. Coding is your passion? To enrich others with your inputs, to give open feedback and to advance your team professionally makes you happy? Then read on!
We are looking for people who are eager to develop best in class DAM (Digital Asset Management) solutions tailored to our customer’s needs. Join our super-fast-growing team!
As a Software engineer, you…
- are an experienced Dev (maybe with a preference for Frontend) and like to customise DAM solutions to the special need of our customers (concept and implementation)
- support our presales with technical expertise and estimations
- implement state of the art user interfaces and discuss those with the UX and UI designers
- are a core business consultant and take part of the customer roadmap definition
- are eager to learn and evolve in your career
- are used to client facing relationship
- are delivery and quality oriented, process oriented mind, data-driven nature.
Key responsibilities and requirements:
- Gather and document metadata, assets storage, assets lifecycle and security requirements with business and technical stakeholders.
- Implement metadata, workflows, and security requirements configuration across environments.
- Serve as a SME & thought leader in the area of Digital Asset Management, being able to evangelise internally and externally the DAM problematics and challenges, as well as participate in pre-sales activities.
- Established knowledge in market leading DAM Solutions (Aprimo, Celum, Adobe AEM, Canto, Bynder, ...).
- Notions of system architecture related to DAM systems is a plus.
- have at least 5 years of experience working with Java 11+ with Spring or .NET, and any front-end framework (like Angular, VueJS, React) and Typescript
- demonstrate familiarity with database and application design technologies, i.e., SQL, XML/XLST, JSON, Web Services (SOAP, REST), middleware (BizTalk, Fusion, etc.)
- have experience with: Azure/AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Search or Solr
- must be familiar with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application delivery on a global level
- have deep experience in iPaaS technology such as Boomi or similar platforms, and technical integration experience with external 3rd parties
- are proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- have excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- have customer facing experience such as leading customer requirements and design sessions
- have experience in agile development cycle
- have experience with good testing practices
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 039
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.