We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Works independently with a broader overview on the project;
- Participates in communications with partners and clients, when needed;
- Understands and follows the release processes in the company;
- Participates in requirements analysis, development, unit testing and documentation;
- Writes quality code to fit unique customer needs and configurations;
- Troubleshoots and debugs (with some guidance from senior team members if needed);
- Provides mentoring to junior Software Engineers;
- Delivers trainings and participates in knowledge sharing;
- Achieves better understanding of the company platform and processes and suggests improvements.
- Minimum 2-year experience in development with Node.js;
- Experience in developing RESTFul APIs. (JWT, JSON, HTTP, auth);
- Good technical knowledge of AWS Serverless (Lambda, DynamoDB, WebSockets and others);
- Good understanding of Information security concepts;
- Past experience working with Jenkins;
- Experience working in Scrum Agile/Jira;
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to throw a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)