Lead Decisioning Architect
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
In this role, you will manage a team of decisioning resources and their decision implementation tasks to ensure work is delivered on-time and on-budget. The client will take full advantage of your consistently demonstrated knowledge of industry standard project delivery frameworks including Agile, Waterfall & Scrum.
Ability to communicate decisioning concepts and benefits to multiple stakeholders ranging from Marketing heads and vice presidents to the operational team. The client will need confidence the decision lead knows what they are doing and is an effective leader.
Just as any team lead, you will be called upon to effectively troubleshoot technical issues as they arise during the project lifecycle. Mentoring more junior SDA and DA team members on on-going basis is a must. We also expect participation in internal Merkle Pega projects to help grow the Merkle Pega brand and expertise.
Life as a Lead Decisioning Architect at Merkle
- We're the largest global implementation partner for Pega Marketing and Decisioning implementations with Pegasystems
- We're a rapidly growing Merkle Pega Practice with many great opportunities to work with multitude of clients across UK and EMEA regions
- A fun and friendly environment that is collaborative, fast, yet professional!
- There's regular, personal interaction with the Merkle Pega leadership team and senior leadership of our clients
- Opportunity for accelerated recognition and rewards, where you’ll see your contributions and great ideas directly impact our business
What we are looking for in you
- Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant (PCDC) qualification
- 5 years+ of using Pega CDH and Pega Dev Studio (or equivalent applications in earlier versions) in a marketing or development environment
- In depth knowledge of “Next Best Action”, “Always-On” / real-time marketing, Pega adaptive modelling and arbitration techniques.
- Ability to present/articulate complex technical subjects in a simple clear manner to business stakeholders
- Ability to design and build a conceptual decisioning framework from scratch.
- Ability to use subject matter expertise and knowledge of best practice to drive debate.
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to travel occasionally to client locations
- Experience of agile development environments
- Pega Senior Certified System Architect (PCSSA) qualification
- Pega Certified Data Scientist (PCDS) certification
- Certification/experience of other marketing or data science technologies (e.g. Unica, Adobe Campaign, SAS, R), and an ambition to cross-train to Pega
- Technical qualifications in recent versions (e.g. version 8 or above for Pega)
A few of the benefits
- You’ll have a competitive salary, private health & dental insurance, holiday & wellness days off, corporate discounts and career development through Dentsu University
- Unlimited access to Pega Academy and Paid Pega training & certification programs
- You’ll have a hybrid working schedule, with some flexibility on start/end hours, and choosing yourself whether to work from home or our modern office on Triton St, London
- We’re a friendly bunch! We host regular team socials and company-wide workshops
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.