Java AEM Developer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking for a qualified Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer to join our dynamic team of mission-driven, creative, innovative, and passionate digital experience developers and architects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, integrate and deploy digital consumer experiences based on the foundation of the AEM product suite, including Sites and Assets.
- Design, develop and implement components for the AEM platform, including workflow step components.
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of the AEM core platform by leveraging OSGI services
- Develop OSGI bundles for Java code, as well as custom sling servlets in AEM
- Follow, understand and implement best practices to manage security, performance, and scalability of the content management and content delivery solution.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must currently or most recently worked in and served in AEM Development role and capacity, involved in the integration of AEM.
- Minimum of 3 years’ of direct hands-on experience working with AEM 6.x web content management systems
- Minimum of 3 years' of demonstrated experience in the development, integration, implementation and deployment of AEM foundational concepts and components
- Must possess a solid understanding with demonstrated experience using all of Adobe AEM building blocks, including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc., as well as the AEM development and deployment processes.
- Must possess strong knowledge, understanding and experience of SPA SDK features, AEM Model.json, sling models, and content as a service model.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to give a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.