MS Cloud Specialist
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Communicate well and good in client relationship, effective at understanding our product portfolio and how to promote our offer.
- Background of Cloud solutions implementation and migration
- Experience in Monitoring the health of production systems and platforms, proactive alerting and coordination with involved teams for resolution
- Technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis for various IT technical issues as well as assistance in resolution.
- Provide SysOps and DevOps expertise to our clients, accelerate delivery, optimize resources, improve availability, improve application/product/platform/system quality
- Automate and orchestrate operation tasks, deployments, monitoring and self-healing platforms
- Continuous improvement following company’s internal education program
- Knowledge of at least one cloud offering: Azure, GCP, AWS
- Experienced with server operating systems, Linux and/or Windows
- Expertise on services such as: SQL Server, Exchange, Active Directory (AD), ADFS, Skype for Business, Office365 (Exchange online, Teams)
- Sound understanding of networking, database, storage and virtualization systems and technologies
- Ability to use scripting languages: such as Python, PowerShell, Bash
- Good expertise on container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools
- Proficient with git
- Background in automation, configuration management and infrastructure as code.
- Fluent in English
- Methodological, flexible, fast learner, autonomous, team player
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 083
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.