Asst. Manager - Revenue Controlling
We are Merkle, a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader. In 2016, we joined the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the world’s biggest Global media companies.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
Billing and Collections:
- Preparation of Invoice workings and sending them for approvals to clients.
- Sending the invoices to clients post approvals
- Tracking the unbilled amount and ensuring invoices are raised in upcoming months
- Resolving queries of clients
- Helping in monthly reportings and MIS
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- CA / CA Inter
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Exellent Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Tally ERP 9
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.