We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Our Agile team is looking for a Scrum Master!
- Plan and animate the Scrum meetings and activities (sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, retrospective, backlog grooming) in coordination with the Developers;
- Leads and contributes to the decision-making process and facilitates conflict resolution;
- Works with management to identify and implement organization-wide process improvements;
- Prepare/review internal and customer reports;
- Encourages cross-team collaboration where necessary.
- 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master;
- Scrum Master certification (CSM®) is a plus;
- Excellent understanding of Scrum framework and Agile principles;
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Experience in Agile Software Delivery methodologies;
- Defines and refines Agile metrics to understand team performance;
- English — at least Upper-Intermediate.
We do not sponsor work visa.
For those who don’t have Portuguese documents (NIF and NISS), we suggest you to search for more information at local country Social Security entities, as well as on SEF (Serviços Estrangeiros e Fronteiras), for possible roles in Merkle Portugal.
Benefits and perks:
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Software-house environment
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work system (remote friendly)
- Digital nomad policy
- Focus on career development
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- Mental health support
- Volunteering experiences and sustainable mindset
- 25 vacation days + 3 wellness days per year
- Beers (after 6pm), foosball, and ping-pong! #workhardplayhard
- Free breakfast every second Monday of the month
- Employee discounts
- Team & Company events 🎉
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.