Senior Programmatic Media Trader (B2B)
Merkle is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu
Open to remote applicants in the U.S.! Team will be primarily based in Austin & Boston, but open to fully remote as well.
The programmatic team is a group driven to deliver highly effective campaigns through data targeting, audience targeting, and contextual targeting. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with programmatic trading in self-service demand side platforms (DSPs). The Associate Programmatic Media Manager will lead the team in implementing programmatic media buys across the agency.
- Suggest programmatic strategy and tactics that coordinate with and augment the overall media plan objectives for B2B clients
- Create and actively manage and optimize programmatic campaigns in DSPs
- Be consistently curious and inquisitive – learn how platforms work, and more importantly, learn how to game them
- Manage campaigns across programmatic mobile, display, video, OTT, CTV, and audio
- Understand how data from various channels can help the overall customer journey for each client account
- Identify, suggest, and setup private marketplace deals
- Continually acquire knowledge by maintaining relationships with key programmatic vendors in B2B portfolio
- Actively monitor campaign KPIs via reporting
- Produce and present engaging campaign analysis to clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing, and media optimization and management
- Provide insight and guidance to members of the integrated media team
- Maintain and stay current on industry news and research
- 3 + years of hands-on experience with one or more of the following DSPs: DV360, TheTradeDesk, DataXu, Amazon Advertising Platform, Adobe/TubeMogul, and Sizmek
- Google Campaign Manager/DV360 certifications are preferred but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Positive team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA. Applicants from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $51,000-$80,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.